update of sorts

Well, today I recieved a call to get my act together. I didnt get a job that I so desperately need. I cried for about five minutes and then decided to go to Safeway and drown my sorrows in Iced Coffee, mousse and marshmallows.

So this brings me to this...

FUCK. I need a job to be able to move out in November. Time is RUNNING out!! Theres only so much i can save per week, and i need to do it now. I'm seriously in the shit. Excuse all the swearing but i am so scared and so stressed out. I applied to work at Macdonalds, so hopefully that gets me somewhere. I can't believe i'm still stuck in the rut i was in when i was at home, Just not at home and with more money, and more sex...

Hopefully this time next year I'll be able to look back and think all this struggling meant something. Hopefully.

2 comments:

dam buster | May 6, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Gee Christine,

Is it that dire?
What sort of work are you after?
I am also willing to look at your CV if you want as well to prvoide feedback. Let me know if you are interested.

dam buster | May 7, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Thanks for that.
I have emailed back to you.

Post a Comment

Voting