Meme stolen from Carma

Rules of the meme. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 6 people (again, I'm going to leave this open to whoever wants to participate- please let me know if you do!)

1. What are your current obsessions? Castle, Dollhouse, Calfornication and Boss - Soul

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Jeans and Jammies

3. Last dream you had? one about my father.

4. Last thing you bought? food and cold and flu tablets

5. What are you listening to? Castle playing on my computer and my typing

6. What is your favorite color? black or red

7. Favorite holiday spots? Anywhere that isnt mums house or my sisters (we dont get along, holidays are another kind of hell)

8. Reading right now? Tales Of the Otori book 1 - Heavens Net is wide

9. Four words to describe yourself. crazy, opinionated, sick, tired

10. Guilty pleasure? Erotica

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? the boy running his fingertips over my side and my hip.. makes my hair stand on end.

12. Favorite spring thing to do? go to the city

13. Planning to travel to next? Mums, Perth or somewhere close.

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Lemonade. also icey poles

15. Dream vacation? Scotland to fufill a promise

16. Favorite ever film? Dumbo or Sweet Home Alabama

17. Care to share some wisdom? never forget clean underwear

18. Song you can't get out of your head? the theme song from Castle

19. Thing you are looking forward to? having a job and getting a house

20. What makeup item would you like to purchase next? i dont wear makeup, but i would like some earrings.

21. Who would star as you in a movie about your life? and why? (can be living or deceased) Sandra Bullock cos i love her movies.

I dont tag anyone, do this yourself and I'll answer your question :D

2 comments:

Carma Sez | May 18, 2009 at 1:20 AM

oooooh..I love the question you added! Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. You've got me interested in hearing about the Scotland promise!

dam buster | May 18, 2009 at 9:15 AM

I am with carma on the scotland promise. *note to self - send erotica* :)

Post a Comment

Voting