8 things meme

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  • Moving out on my own
  • going to the zoo again
  • being able to afford everything i want and need
  • tomorrow
  • washing the mountain of clothes in my bedroom
  • changing my sheets
  • finishing off the book i am reading
  • grocery shopping

8 Things I Did Today:
  • went on a train
  • listened to my mp3 player
  • made muffins with the boy (technically yesterday but it was at 11.00 at night)
  • washed some clothes
  • went with the flatmate and bought a dryer
  • looked at washing machines and realised i can afford one
  • cooked myself dinner
  • twittered my little fingers to the bone

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
  • move out as soon as i can
  • be independent
  • not let others get me down
  • travel the world
  • get a tattoo
  • drink and not have a hang over
  • win the lottery
  • get a job
8 Shows I Watch:
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Spicks and Specks
  • Gruen Transfer
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Underbelly
  • The View
  • Private Practice
  • Ellen
Stolen from Carma

Am meant to tag 8 people but i don't have that many readers
if you happen to see it and feel like doing it, leave a link in my comments and I'll add you to this post.

3 comments:

dam buster | May 11, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Grune Transfer is a very clever show.

I have been on work conferences so will be emailing again tomorrow.

Carma Sez | May 12, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Thanks for doing the meme :-) I hope you are able to get out on your own really soon as it seems to be on your mind ;-) and I've never heard of Gruen Transfer. I just googled - looks like something I'd be interested in. Congrats on the new dryer. I bet that will make your life easier. Hope you can get the washer so you can tackle that mountain of laundry. That's how I spent my day yesterday!

dam buster | May 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM

i like your idea of being able to drink and not get a hangover. I know a guy who is like that. I do not know how he does it. bastard!

Post a Comment

Voting