Another Award from Carma

This was given to me by Carma, the most delightfully funny person I know in blogland.

The Rules are as follows:

Include the award logo in your blog or post.
Nominate as many blogs which you like.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm still giggling over the fact that I guessed her new hobby...

See this post
Stepping outside my comfort zone by carma

and then this one
You Guessed it!

BWAHAHAH

and the people i tag with the award are (i dont have many readers)

so i tag
Dam Buster and Frogdancer.


2 comments:

Carma Sez | May 3, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I am most honored with this lovely post :-)
You just HAD to go and guess my new hobby...now everyone's checking up on me and I HAVE to continue LOL
Like the new site!

dam buster | May 4, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Hey Thanks heaps CR. Nice to get some recognition so thank you. I like the changes on the website too.

I will have to put the award on mine.

I am always happy to comment or email or whatever. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Voting