Playlist of the week

This is my new bloggy thing. i'm gonna try and do it every week :) (lets see how i go shall we?)

1. My heart is open - Keith Urban (defying gravity)
2. Fuck you - Lily Allen (Its not me, its you)
3. you took the words right out of my mouth - Meatloaf (Bat out of hell)
4. Sober - Pink (Funhouse)
5. Take a bow - Leona Lewis (Spirit)
6. Halo - Beyonce (I am... Sasha Feirce)
7. I do not hook up - Kelly Clarkson (All I ever wanted)
8. Rain on your parade - Duffy (Rockferry)
9. Ur so gay - Katy Perry
10. Holding out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler

this weeks favorite cd is a draw between Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted, and Duffy - Rockferry.

Whats your top ten and favorite cd of the week?

1 comments:

dam buster | May 29, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Interesting mix there Christine...
Can i get back to you on my list?

Post a Comment

Voting