Random Musings

sitting here watching one of my favorite tv shows "Two and a Half Men" so funny! So i'm sitting here relaxing after my ouch head and bad day. I worked again today, was okay i guess. i fucked up but my boss fixed it cos it was something i hadnt done before.

Tafe was as boring as ever, thank god this is the last week. i got kicked out of a class on tuesday, apparently i wasnt paying attention. i dont think i care, i cried when another teacher saw me though, i dont really know why. a bad day i guess. i was a bit shocked the teacher kicked me out, i seriously wasnt expecting that. i dont want to face her tomorrow morning, but that might mean that she bested me, so i want to show how tough i am. (its a long story to my insane -ness)

so tomorrow i get up at shit-o- clock and go to a class that i hate, all to save face pretty much. so this is another brain vomit post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voting