Life in the crazy world of me

so i have an examy thingy on tuesday, working all day monday at my spiffy job, then three days of tafe, and more job on friday. hopefully sometime in there i'll get to see my man, and see my friends. I really wanna buy a new book and i know i have the money for it, just gotta wait for the money and steal the angus and robertson card off my man. I love books, they make my brain happy :) I've been re-reading the Anita Blake books by Laurell K Hamilton. I also wanna get the rest of the "Tales Of The Otori" books by Lian Hearn, theres two more i need to get, argh! now i'm working i want to spoil myself of all the things i couldn't get when i didn't have the money, but i still need to save up for Christmas and all that stuff.

Then theres the exam things before that. BLAGH!!!! meh, i dont need to do well i dont even care if i do well, just seems a waste of a year if i don't do well. I know i'm not gonna do well in a class, i keep getting D's and i had an E, so meh, not worried.

And this is the end of my brain fart post. Stay tuned for next time's Brain Fart, where i talk about my job and all the other shit in my head.

C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voting