Open letter to the bitch who dissed me.

Dear Broad,

The words that come out of your mouth don't show maturity. In fact they mostly are really bitchy. we used to be good friends, and now I don't want a damn thing to do with you. you are so arrogant it amazes me sometimes, and you tell me I can't live in the real world. You talk about your boyfriend who is old enough to be your father like that is something to be proud of. Yes, you moved from another country, and yes, you have a job, and yes you paid so much to do this course that doesn't get you anywhere anyway... so stop whining. You honestly think you are so much better than everyone else because you are from a damn overseas country, you think you are smarter than everyone else because you get good marks. You are so up yourself its just sad now. You told me i wasnt mature enough to handle the real world, but i've moved out of home and even though i didnt have a job until today, i was managing things well. What does that even mean? Mature enough for the real world, i certainly don't have the opinion of you thats really mature, you are friends with older people yes, you have a much older boyfriend and your father paid for this tafe course, how does that make you better than me? why in the hell do you think you are better than me? you've traveled the world, but does that make you able to live in the real world? i have the opinion of no. so don't you be arrogant and annoying just because you think you are better than me, you dont even know me.

Grow up and realise that its not ALL ABOUT YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voting