EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (happy noise)

Today has been a REALLY good day. i miss my man like crazy but he rang me this afternoon so I'm all good. Happy Happy Joy JOY!! damn i'd love a slice of piggy right now! i'm sitting here watching The Pacifier on tv (good movie) i've decided that Vin Deisel is hot, but he was better in The Fast and The Furious. Now im watching 60 Minutes, watching little brats getting credit cards. I'm not in debt to anyone just my mum and my flatmate. watching stuff like this is pissing me off, i dont live on much and these brats want everything, these are people my age and older! how in the hell did my mother bring my sister and i up to not want everything? fuckin crazy! i'm not getting a credit card until i have job security and i'm not getting a plan on my phone until i at least have a job. that stuff just annoys me, if you dont have the money to buy it in the first place, then wait save up and THEN buy it. You dont need it right away, if you have survived for years without it, you arent gonna need it right away. argh, my good mood is still here, but i'm annoyed at stupidity!

take care!
dont get in debt

C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voting