I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEE

Tafe ended yesterday (thursday the 23rd) wooooooooooohooo!!!! went shopping with job money to celebrate... bought ass sexy jeans from jay jays, PRETTY girly high heels with bows and fake laces on them at Imagination for TEN DOLLARS!!!!!!! down from 59 bucks :0 i can barely walk in them, but they are so cute :D and a pair of canvas shoes. i spent too much money :( oh well, since tafe is over i can work as much as i want, just having days off to go to exams. First one on the 5th, second on the 6th, third on the 11th and the last one on the 19th. no fussed if i do bad, i only did this course so i could come to melbourne.

work is okay. one of the blokes admitted that one of the other guys is really sexist towards me. the sexist guy really pisses me off sometimes, i cant say much cos he is my boss, but sometimes i need him to back off and let me do as i do. He says he hates female workers because he has to be nice and shit like that. i'm a country girl, and a feminist in somethings, and his behavior pisses me off.

its a workplace mostly full of men, and i fit in cos i dont expect any special treatment, if i want something i'll get it myself!! Argh. it may sound like i'm a spoiled brat, but if you had to put up with the guy standing over you telling you to be quicker, to get more done, and that he hates female workers, it would get you down too. Hes a nice guy, he just needs a reality check when it comes to me... how do you think i could say it without sounding bratty??

mum and sister are being nice to me.... what do they want???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voting