Gooey, Mushy Musings

I'm sitting in my man's bed listening to him snore. i'm so glad he is in my life, i wouldnt have stayed in melbourne so long if it wasnt for him, i'd be miserable and broke. (not to mention starving because i didnt have money for food, and i cant cook anyway)

ive known him since i was 16, but i only met him this year. he makes me happy, after a bad day hearing his voice makes it all better. he hasnt run away even though he has seen how broken and twisted i am. I love him so much :)

1 comments:

Kelley @ magneto bold too | October 23, 2008 at 7:51 PM

awwwwwwwww, that is so lovely. I am sitting here with my husband, who I met when I was 17, snoring on the couch.

I am thinking of lobbing a shoe at him or perhaps shaving off his eyebrows.

Thats what 18 years does to you.

Post a Comment

Voting