Update!!

I have to run and get packed as i am going to the bf's for the weekend so this quickie will have to satisfy :P

1. i start my childcare course on monday, silly me has lost her timetable (its in my room somewhere) and so i havent been able to sort placement... whoops.

2. the flatmare and the evil gf are still the same. lets just leave it at that. (though i have gotten the tv more often)

3. my health hasnt been terrible lately (touch wood) havent felt sick or anything. weirdly for me.

4. Mums birthday was on the 8th, i went halves (i am a poor jobseeker after all DONT JUDGE ME :P) in her present. Its a Cars (childrens movie) doona/blanket thing. i knew she'd love it and she wants it, so i now have to wrangle a GIANT post pack down the street like an idiot. oh wells. I prolly made her look like an idiot when i was a kid, it must be nice to get revenge.

5. I finished the series of books i was ready, Merry Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton. Now what am I gonna read? Borders has 5 books by Kathy Reichs for 45 bucks, maybe that one. considering i spent about 70 bucks on three books in a week......... *blush*

6. I cant stop listening to Paramore. Im thinking of taking stuff off my mp3 player and just loading it up with Paramore. damn geek crushes. hehe

so how are you??

2 comments:

Carma Sez | June 13, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Glad to hear you are feeling well and getting ready to take a class. $70 on 3 books??? Now I'm not feeling so bad about my belly dance costume :D

oh, about the age gap, I'd say anything in the same generation is a good start unlike Spector and his "grandbaby" LOL

dam buster | June 13, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Nice one on the books.
hope the weekend and course goes well.
Hey you have to keep us up to date on the bear and coke can saga too.

Post a Comment

Voting