And then there was....

Things are gonna be pretty quiet around here for a little while. The course is going great :) I'm loving every freaking minute of it. I have lots of homework and will soon have Placement. This means i wont be able to be on here as much :( I need to get organised (see previous post OY!) and I need to work my pretty little ass off.

I also got rid of the pile of clothes in the corner of the pic, and after grocery shopping I will see how much money I have left and I might bring home a new member of the family... Tommy The Tub. :P

But anyhoo i need to go get my groceries and then do some cookin, so i will see you all on the flip side :)

4 comments:

dam buster | June 18, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Hey glad you are enjoying the course.

I will be saddened by the lack of correspondance on here.

I hope your 'pretty little ass' doesn't get worked too hard :P

Carma Sez | June 20, 2009 at 4:01 AM

Yay! Glad to hear your class is going so well!! Nevermind us, focus on yourself. Good things are around the corner :D
BTW, there is totally no way she "fell asleep"- something's fishy!

dam buster | June 22, 2009 at 3:54 PM

carma - I presume you are talking about the tattoo chick in belgium? she has come out and said she made up the whole complaint because her dad didnt like it.

Carma Sez | June 23, 2009 at 11:26 AM

dam buster- yep. That's the one. Glad she finally fessed up. As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Idiot!"

Christine - thanks for offering to defend my honor against the evil blog content stealer! Hope all is going well!
carma

Post a Comment

Voting