ORGANISATION!!!

If you find cleaning boring, or dont want a long winded read, please come back soon.


My room is so disorganised. Seriously, i cant find anything. I store my packaged food in my room, so it wont get eaten by others and so i always know what i have. I have GAZILLIONS of plush toys stuffed in the top of my wardrobe. I have a metal bookcase that holds my penguin collection, books, dvds and on the bottom shelf is random pages and important documents that dont have homes. i keep buying things for when i move out, such as mugs and kitchen utensils and they have no home. I frequently lose the important documents I need.

I when i bought my bed I got a free set of kitchen appliances; Toaster, kettle ect. They are currently hiding under my bed, which is a great place for them, if i could get to them. I have a large suitcase filled with air that if i could get it under the bed would be a great place to store the things i buy for my house.

I have what i have seen called a "floordrobe" i cannot get into my wardrobe to put my clothes away due to the amount of clothes i have.

THIS IS ALL GOING TO CHANGE!!

I have worked out that when my life is messy, so is my room. I aim to change this. Starting this week I am getting my life and room back in order. First order of business is a storage unit, something like this :



I plan to put food in the top one (all in individual containers of course) towels and face washers in the second, laundry detergent and all that related stuff in the third drawer and other random stuff in the top.

If i can afford it, I will go to the reject shop and get some pretty boxes of all shapes and sizes (and just realised theres a 6!! drawer thing i want for 40 bucks, me thinks thats coming home with me this week, it will help with other things i need to do to organise stuff) I need boxes for dvds and other stuff that doesnt have a home. Also on the plus side i can put the TV on top of the drawers and finally unpack the boxes that have been sitting there since we moved last December.

So thats the plan for this week! Lets get organised!!

3 comments:

Tina @ Mummified Times Five | June 13, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Good luck with your organizing! It seems to be a never ending job in my house! Those storage units are great! I have one in the kids' rooms and one in the bathroom...for stuff.

I love seeing before and after photos....hint, hint! :)

Carma Sez | June 14, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Woo-hoo. Getting organized Rocks!! Don't buy any books this week and then you can get the 6 drawer thingy (just trying to be helpful in my non-helpful kind of way) :D

Christine | June 14, 2009 at 7:48 PM

@mummifiedx5 next post shall be pics! and my mum has one in the bathroom too, thats where I got my inspiration.

@carma my bf said the same thing!!!

Post a Comment

Voting