I will .....

i just confessed a lot of things i've been hauling around in my brain for awhile and now it is time to let them go.

1. Instead of being surprised when he says he loves me, i'll be grateful and say it back, while letting him see my feelings in my eyes.

2. i will smile when all i want to do is cry

3. i will not take anything for granted, least of all my friends and my money

4. I will tell my mother i love her, even when i'm angry at her

5. I will take all that comes my way and deal with it myself, it wont kill me it will make me stronger

6. i will treat myself to something i enjoy just because i can

7. I will love myself as much as i can

8. I will smile at least 3 times a day

9. i will do something i enjoy daily

10. I will stress less and love more

.....

so tomorrow, i will be going for a walk at southbank because i enjoy it there, i will be talking to my man and telling him i appreciate him and love him, i will call my mum on sunday and tell her i love her, and i will smile lots at life :)


Heres a smile for you... :D

1 comments:

Mad Asthmatic | November 10, 2008 at 5:56 AM

What a wonderful post. Here's a smile back :)

Post a Comment

Voting