Exams and Life...

i looked across the room and watched others
scribble loudly on their pages
i looked down at mine
flipped to an easier question
my mind went numb
when did i learn this?
more to the point,
when did i forget it?

.....

i dont know what i've done in my exams.

i did my sociology one, i thought i did good, but others told me they didnt finish the exam, yet i got mine all done and left early... so i dont know how i did.

Then came Literature...
Essays arent my strong point. Ask me to have an opinion verbally and i can make you understand, ask me to write it down in an hour and i fail miserably. i had to write two essays in two hours on texts i had read over this year (not as easy as it sounds) the catch is, we get three passages from the texts to write about. i think i did okay, not great, just okay.

then came work...
lets just say i expected innapropriate comments from the factory workers, not the guy who is essentially the team leader. needless to say, i'm not staying in this job long....

next exam is on tuesday, so i get monday and tuesday off work (thank god)

so lets talk about life shall we?

I might not be seeing my man at all this weekend, and I'm worried because most times when he does work weekends and doesnt sleep well he gets really sick. i reminded him to eat at regular times and i hope he gets sleep tonight. normally i dont worry because he gets to be at home working, not out in the field.

I really miss my school friends. i dont get to see them as often and i dont want to lose them. I'm heading home to mums soon, she wanted me to come home for xmas, so i'm dragging my man with me (4 hour train ride) that will be probably on the 5th of december... maybe.

But yesterday... i fell up an escalator... it wasnt going fast enough for me (yeah i am that weird.)

how was your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voting