Musings

hm what to say, I should be doing homework, i have to summarize some stuff - that's always fun. don't know why I'm bothering, should be job searching. instead, I'm sitting on the couch, watching "Pretty Woman"

i have come to the realisation that life is not a fairytale (shock horror i know) these stories in the movies and on TV, aren't real. i wish sometimes they were. if i could have anything i wanted right now i would have my man in the room with me, we don't have to be talking, i just want to be able to lay my eyes on him when i want to. i have fallen so hard for this guy, im gonna be a wreck when we break up.

Hollywood delights in the corny endings, and for once I'm a girl about them. "what happened after the knight climbed up and rescued her? "

"she rescued him right back"

my inner feminist is screaming for joy.

1 comments:

cavaan | September 21, 2008 at 7:40 PM

we sooooooooo live in the same place.

haha much love for the comment

Post a Comment

Voting